Unrestricted vision without worrying about breaking your spectacles
There really is nothing more annoying than breaking your glasses and having no spares to hand. In order to avoid this, many people use contact lenses as a low cost, hygienic and comfortable alternative to spectacles.
Contact lens technology is advancing rapidly so that you benefit from reduced glare, a wider field of vision and non-restricted participation in sports. You don’t even have to worry about adjustment and repair simply because contact lenses don’t need them.
Everyone has different requirements when it comes to contact lenses. Your eye shape and tear production can affect the type of lenses that you wear on a daily basis. We will discuss your individual requirements with you and give you important information regarding hygiene and storage.
It’s important that you visit a contact lens specialist before deciding to use them. Some people choose to order their contact lenses via the internet without properly measuring their eye size. This often leads to infection and extremely sore eyes.
We’ll measure your eyes before prescribing your contact lenses. Our team will make sure that your contact lenses feel comfortable and give you helpful tips to ensure that you clean them properly too.
We stock and supply all types of prescription lenses including toric disposable, monthly, daily, bespoke, coloured and gas permeable lenses.
Below are some handy tips to help you practice good hygiene:
- Wash, rinse and dry your hands before handling your new lenses
- Avoid spilling lotions, creams and sprays on the lenses
- Apply makeup after lenses have been inserted in your eye
- Don’t use saliva or tap water to wet your lenses
- Empty and rinse your lenses case every day
- Never re-use the solution in your lenses case
- Replace your contact lenses regularly, they do wear out
- Don’t wear the lenses beyond the prescription wearing time
We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have about your contact lenses and ensure that you are satisfied with your new lenses.